Food Freedom: A Group Coaching Series for Women
- Feel out of control when it comes to food?
- Experience guilt or shame around what you eat and/or how you eat?
- Feel like you know how to eat healthy but struggle to actually do it?
- Want to rewrite your food story?
- Want support and tools to find food freedom?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this group program is for you! This group coaching series will help you redefine your relationship with food and take control of your health and happiness.
WHEN: 10/11 – 12/20 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
WHERE: Healing Circles Wellness Center
10 N Jefferson Street, Ste 203
Frederick, MD 21701
COST: $299 in full or 3 monthly payments of $110
FOR MORE DETAILS & REGISTRATION/PAYMENT: www.makingpeacewiththepantry.com
Register Today! Space is limited!
A delicious snack or simple dessert to enjoy during holiday meals and celebrations throughout the season. For best results, make this the day beforehand.
- 3/4 cup whole chia seeds
- 1 can whole coconut milk, full fat, in the can
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 cup cool water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Additional optional toppings: crushed walnuts or almond and dehydrated coconut
Put all ingredients except chia seeds in large mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly to blend well. Add chia seeds and immediately begin whisking to blend well until seeds are thoroughly distributed. Cover and refrigerator for at least one hour to overnight.
Health and Nutrition Coach
www.Eat RealLive Real.com